Saturday, September 20, 2008

Zune, Did You Do Something to To Your Hair?

Hi everybody it's your friendly neighborhood blogger NightRoad! Now I know I haven't posted anything lately, but don't blame me blame school.


Now lets get down to what this post is really about, lets talk Zunes. If you own a Zune you might have noticed some changes. Like the fact that you can use it to summon a DRAGON!!!! Sadly this is not true, but there are some pretty awesome changes. For example you can now tag songs on your FM radio so you can later buy it in the Zune Market Place. You can also use wireless hotspots to access the Market Place. You can buy songs, share changes with friends, and update channels. Speaking of channels they are customized playlists that are made by people like DJs, celebrities, and music experts. But the best new feature of them all is the ability for the Zune to play games. Yes you read right, you can now play games on your Zune. Now so far I haven't found anything on the Market Place where I can buy games, but the upgrade to your comes with the two games, Hexic and Texas Hold'em. I haven't really played Texas Hold'em, but I have played Hexic and it's a good little time waster.

And that folks is the Zune 3.0 upgrade, I hope that kinda persuades some people to at least try the Zune.

No comments:

Post a Comment