Monday, July 14, 2008

E3: Microsoft Part 2

Now it's time for part 2. In this post I'll be talking about the upgrades to the 360, and the new partners of Xbox live.


First lets start out with the upgrades. When I first saw these I almost screamed in joy. The upgrades includes a sleeker version of the dashboard, a new gamers card, and new avatars. Now the avatars are basically upgraded versions of the Miis. You will have more options available to you. The upgraded system is very smooth you can go from chat to stream photos to playing a game.


Now lets get to the new partnerships. The first big partnership is NBC and Universal. But the one I'm most excited for is the partnership with Netflix. This new partnership will allow you to watch Netflix movies directly on your 360 at no extra charge.


These announcements make me happy that I own a 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment