Sunday, July 13, 2008

E3.....What else do you want me to say?

Since E3 is Monday I felt it was my obligation as a gamer to write something about it. But what can I say that hasn't already been said by everybody else. But for those of you that don't know what E3 is let me explain, E3 is a trade show for the computer and video games industry. It's where the 'Big Three'(Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) gather to show off the fruits the developers labor. It's a place where developers can hype up a game through the roof. So by now your probably thinking I might want to go to this E3. And there lies the problem you can't, cause as of 2007 E3 is invitation only. And if my information is correct it's so hard to get one you'd be better off not going. In my opinion they shouldn't make it so hard to get in cause there getting free publicity out of it.

Anyway I'll be giving a play by play of everything of interest at E3, so stay tuned.



P.S.
No I'm not going I'm going to watch it on G4.

No comments:

Post a Comment